Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My darlings!

 Well, I have finished my assignment finally. I think I deserve to go out and take a breath. Therefore, I went out with my darlings yesterday.

 I dated with Ms.Leng and Mun. We had chicken rice as our lunch since all of us were broke. Again, it recalls my memory when I arrived that shop. It was a chicken rice shop that we used to go after class during Form 5 together our driver, Bryant and Ms.Jc. Owh~ those time will never goes back.
We went to Parkson after sending Mun backed. We walked around there then went to Boulevard. I bought a nail polish from The Natural Republic, I left only 10cents in my wallet. OMG, this is my first time. And my mum gave me money right after I went home. Haha.
I didn't took any pic with her cause her driver was coming.  

At night, I planned to go for nice food after I have the money. We went Mr.Ho Fine Food for dinner.
And yet, it's really so costly. But we enjoyed the environment and food.












==============================================

I'm always feeling relief after met with my darlings.
All the best to them and me as well. Another assignments are coming.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment