Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hectic Life Begins

Happy New Semester to myself! Today is my second day of studying. After the long way of torturing by the long holiday, finally i can meet with my friends. Apparently we still stick together in the same group even something wrong with my class registration that day. I am so scared i cant stay with them in this semester. But...phew~ 

I have received a birthday present from them today.I am much appreciated even it comes late. Here it is...Tadaa~ A small purse from Sibu, it's some sort a handmade craft, I guessed. I am soo love it. 





Even it is the first week of studying, but there are tones of work starting from now. We thought this week will be the-introduction- week for us because it used to be like that in the previous semesters. Normally there were not much work in the first week, but now it is differ from the old time. So everyone has begins their hectic life and for me as well. I have my own new semester's resolution :


* Try not to dine outside if possible. 
* Avoid last minute work. 
* Have to be proactive in class.
* Follow the daily timetable.


All the best to all of you and take care!




==================================================================

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to 
always reach my destination."
~ Jimmy Dean ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment