Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's HoooooRaaaay!!!!!!

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo~

Finally I have finished one of the assignment, the hardest among all of them. What a relief for me. Nothing is better than shout out loud. Seriously, it has tortured me for two and a half week. Now I can sleep well without nightmare, eat well, play FB as I want to, watch movie until my laptop explode also not a problem and lalala~


================================================

A friend of my dad from Kuching has came to my house for few days. He bought some souvenir and I found something so meaningful to me. It recall the memory in my brain.

Here it is- the Bee Pang.

I remember there is one time when I was in Form.5. A good friend of mine, Sook Leng brought this to the class. At first we don't know the taste of it. But once packaging was opened, it finished in 5 mins. What a hungry group we were at that time.

==================================================

Memory will always stay in your mind until the last second you leave.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment