Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Reborn ! :)

I am in a very bad mood last night because of trauma. Something keeps inside my heart for ages and I never tell anyone. Last night was a terrible night. Everything was just burst along. I can’t control my tears and I need a listener. Since I can’t make any call because I am really out of control. Suddenly, one of my close friends wrote something in my msn and I decided to tell her everything, and there was also another close friend. I told what exactly in my heart, and they gave me some advice and comfort. Even they didn’t said much because their comfort skill is just need some improvement but I appreciate it. They are always beside me when I needed for. They just listen what I said without any argument. When I am face problem in study, they will help me. Even they are just an ordinary girl for others but they are special for me.

Besides that, I did received a blessing and encouragement from a best friend who is now currently in UK. She is a fascinating girl. For her, there is no such a ‘failure’ word in her life. She can change the negative into positive. Sometimes I wish I can learn from her. She knew I am blue yesterday, she said:”沒有人可以否定你,除了你自己。如果人類可以飛上月球,這世上甚麼事情是不可能的?很多時候,相不相信是看你自己。沒有人生下來甚麼都順利,甚麼都會,而這也是人生存的意義,那就是不斷的學習,不斷進步。然而前提是,你得先相信你自己人失敗不是罪,無知不是罪;放棄自己最不對!你要加油!”I will keep this in my heart. Thanks, girl.


There are many thoughts in my mind. There are a lot of people in this world cannot have the chance to have a higher education. So what is the point I have to give up easily just because of this small matter? I am much more lucky compare to others. I have to learn from mistake. Be strong, be tough, and be brave. Thank you, friends. The rainbow in my heart had repainted by you.


I went to my friend house for doing the Economics case study presentation slide. The day before, I decided all of us to bring our own favorite instant noodle for lunch.


This girl, she said she wanted to share the peanut

snack that came from her home town. But then she

kept thinking not to open when I took out my pen knife. Lol.

But at last she did shared with us. The snack

was yummy. Thanks, susie~

The snack.

Taken when they were discussing.

The messy table.

Guess what are we doing? We were web cam
using two different laptop, in the same
house, on the same table. Funny though~

Siu mai from Sibu. Nice what !

My curry maggie mee with cheese slice and
also added with lime juice. Srup...srup...

Susie har mee with sotong ball.
The sotong ball taste good.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p/s:
There is no more gloomy me.
A new yann yan da jie has reborn.
Thanks to my all dearly friends.
You make my life brighter.
Take care~
:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment