Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bye, April ! Hi, May ! :)

Dear all, it has been a long time I didn’t update my blog. It turns rusty and dusty. The reason is I am too busy with my school works. Things come one by one. I have to spend my time in order to finish them.

I am having a week of study free week, consider as holiday? I have to say it is a holiday but not free. I fall in sick 2 days after the holiday starts. Sigh~ it’s just feeling too bad for me. It is a curse? Somehow I feel that I must fall in sick when I am in holiday. Weird though! But now I am recovering from bit by bit. So not too worry my friends.

Today is 28th of April, two more days to May. Sometimes I feel that the time really goes so fast, it likes go through a week just after a blink. In May, many things to do. First thing first is my mid-term exam after my holiday, which I haven get prepared of it. Smart right? Lame what! But I am putting effort in eating those books and lecture slides, as many as I can.

Hmmm… Many things happened within this month. The headline of this month is there is a couple among my Curtin’s friends. Woo~ Excited right! I am happy for them. They are really a perfect couple in our eyes. Hope they can stay together forever and ever.

Oh ya! There are three April babies among my Curtin’s friends as well. We celebrate together and have a lot of fun. I had experienced a special birthday celebration for my friend’s birthday. We bought a cake and then we drove to the highest level of the car park in Bintang. And then lighted up a candle without fire (imagine it is), and then sang the birthday song loudly. Crazy?! But we have a lot of fun there.


See~ We put the cake on that car and the candle
without fire.Haha xD

That's all for today. I miss my friends that i didn't see them for ages. All of us are busy in own business or separate by distance. But never mind, I'm believe there will be one day that we can sit together, chat for hours, make lots of laughter, make sweet memory and many many things that we can do.

Enjoy your everyday, guys ! And good luck for everything. See ya. :)







































0 comments:

Post a Comment