Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15.03.2011

I have 3 assignments come along. And I can see that they are waving hands to me. 
The first assignment due on 28th of these month and I have not going to start with a word.
It is a critical essay to wrote about one of the famous cosmetic industry - The Body Shop.

For your information, this critical essay worth 25%,which is a lot to me. Actually I have chosen a company named Alcoa, a aluminium manufacture but then due to some technical problem, it had been fulled. 
Then I am force to have The body shop which is the alternative choice for me.

Well, what should I include into this critical essay? As you know, it says " CRITICAL" means I shall not only talk about the positive impact and implications of the company's actions on society and stakeholders but also the negative one. Meaning to say that I need to focus on both side. 

C'mon, The Body Shop is too kind to the environment and society! Everything what I have found through the internet is all about the positive contributions of The Body Shop. I have no idea on how to start my essay. But fortunately, my 
tutor knew that The body Shop is really a hard topic.

I am Arghhhhh -ing~ But will be fine after sometime.


I'm going to be so relax like it after the hard time. 

Have you? 

==================================================
Always think of positive to give yourself a easier and better life.



p/s : Never give up before you have put in 100% effort.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment